Sign Up Today for Coupon!
Save $50 off TuitionGet Coupon Now!
We hate spam as much as you do. Your information is NEVER
shared, sold, or rented to ANYONE.
Please call: (830) 998-8005
Start a New Dental Assistant Career. Does that sound interesting to you? With this excellent program you can have a career in Dental Assisting in just 13 weeks. It provides great pay with many job opportunities and you are able to work in a professional environment.
A career in the dental industry may be the perfect fit for you. From now until 2030 employment in Dental Assistant jobs will grow faster than the average occupation - according to the U.S. Bureau for Labor Statistics.
Start Your New Dental Assisting Career Now!
Why not take advantage of this great opportunity. The demand is high with an increasing number of Dental Assisting Job openings available in today's challenging economy.
Dental Assistant in Kerrville Area Advantages:
- You can earn $13 to $28 per hour.
- You can find employment anywhere in the United States.
- You'll work in a professional atmosphere assisting with dental procedures, lab work, and office duties.
- Your job as a Dental Assistant is recession-proof.
- Your job may come with benefits such as sick leave and paid vacation, medical and hospitalization, reimbursement for continuing education course fees, pension plans (401k) and profit sharing or bonus plan.
Change Your Life and Join the Dental Assisting Profession
Within just 13 weeks you will have the ability and skills to get a job in Dental Assisting. The training includes a total of 78 hours of lecture and lab and also includes 56 hours of internship with a practicing dentist. Contact us today for more information.
The demand for dental assistants is rising with every year and will continue to increase for years to come. Being a dental assistant is not only a great career choice, but it could also be a great launch-pad for further career success in the dental industry.
EMAIL to start your New Dental Career!
or call (830) 998-8005
This school is a location of the Dental Assisting School of Texas.
Regulated by the Texas Workforce Commission - Student Complaint TWC Policy